Monday, October 27, 2008

NOT ME MONDAY!!!


Not me Monday! Courtesy of MckMama! Click the side bar to get to her blog.
1. I did not sit in front of my computer all day working on my new blog for my business making sure it met my standards of a business blog, whatever those may be...no not me!
2. I did not stay up until after 1:00am on Friday and Saturday while I was at my retreat - I wouldn't dare!
3. I did not sleep in and let NPayne help the kids get ready for school and then take them to school (like he does every day).
4. I absolutely did not take my preschooler to school while still wearing my pajamas....nope not me!
5. I do not read NieNie's blog and pray for her and her family every single day.
6. I do not read MckMama's blog and pray for baby Stellan every single day, AND I am not one bit envious of her; because she is having another baby - not me!
7. I did not dress up in a poodle skirt and everything that goes with it for our church's Fall carnival - NEVER! And I DID NOT ENJOY IT!
8. I am not excited about going clogging tonight in my Halloween costume, nope not me!
9. I did not sing and dance with Elli today in her music class and thoroughly ENJOY myself watching her blink her eyes and tap her toes, not me!
10. I did not break the Payne rule and come home from my retreat tired and then take a nap-absolutely NOT!
That's it for Not Me Monday....tune in next week for another episode!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Great Not Me!

Sounds like you've had a good week!

Elyse said...

Love your NOT Me. I am not about to go to bed before 10pm tonight. Wish I could nap ;) Hope you had fun and enjoyed your homecoming welcome.
~Elyse~

Lorie said...

Thank you! I have had a good week! Thanks for reading!

Lorie said...

Thanks Elyse....get some rest, and I don't blame you for not buying the jeans yet. They are expensive.