Wednesday, February 9, 2011

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Did you know I have the greatest group of friends in the world? Well I do!
I have lifelong friends....friends who I've known since childhood.
I have many newer adult friendships....mainly friends I've made at church, at work, or some who have taught my children.
I have long distance friends....friends who have moved away,
but I still see and keep in touch with them.
I also now have blogger friends....ladies I have never met face to face....but who have supported my blog and left invaluable comments and encouragement.

All of these people bring something special to my life.
I cannot imagine not having close friends.
When my girls were little, I use to worry that they wouldn't find those kinds of friends;
but so far so good!
As for Cal, I never really knew what kinds of friends guys have; because I wasn't a guy.
Once he was diagnosed and was not a typical little boy, I worried that he would never have friends. He has some of the best friends any person (boy or girl) could ask for.
Friends are a wonderful gem!
You know who you are!
Friends are a huge part of who I am, and I am so very thankful for each and every one of you!

No comments: