Friday, May 30, 2014

May 28th....The Best Day of 1999!

Happy 15th Birthday to my Lone Ranger....my only son....the one who has a very deep voice and needs to shave his upper lip, but is still my little guy. The young man who has taught me more in 15 years than I could have ever imagined. The one who has made me a planner, does his chores without being asked, keeps his room in organized chaos. The one who still loves trains, mailboxes, cranes and trash trucks. The one who loves being with his family, going to the beach, fishing with dad, going to school. The one who has impacted so many people in his short time here on earth. The one who steals hearts on a daily basis....including mine. The best brother in the world who loves his 4 sisters so much. I can't believe 15 years have gone by so fast. Where is my towheaded, bright eyed little boy? He's growing up into that kind, handsome young man I put on the bus this morning. Callahan Leigh Payne....I adore you!!
 —















No comments: