Monday, September 28, 2020

September 28th...The Best Day of 2003!






HAPPY SEVENTEEN SPINS AROUND THE SUN BRYNA MAE PAYNE, B-Nut, B-Max! My NICU baby who is now almost 6 feet tall (literally). The girl with the brightest eyes and brightest smile that exude joy! My singing, dancing, theatre loving girl! You are who I wish I was when I was 17, a girl who knows what she wants with a heart for Jesus who is strong in the truth! You’re my extroverted introvert, my go-getter. The one who will still hold my hand, gives me hugs and tells me she loves me every day. The one who easily forgives and forgets! You are a loyal friend who always reaches out to encourage, support and include. I adore you B. You make me better!! Seventeen years sure did go fast, and I am so blessed to have been there very speedy second!

No comments: