Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 5th.....best day of 2001!

Happy nineteen years around the sun Drew Michelle Payne!   To my brave, beautiful, vegetarian, coffee drinking, thrifting, eclectic and really cool old soul.  I love how you know your limits and can say "No" when you know you need to but also say "Yes" when you know you need to.  I love how you are a complete introvert but can also be very loud and have the loudest laugh in the house (except maybe mine).  I love how you can step outside your comfort zone for the good of others and to better our world.  I love your creativity and how passionate you are about serving and including all people.  You have made your passions other people's passions, because you have been brave enough to say "Yes".  I adore you Drewby Lou, and I am so glad you were born.

No comments: