Wednesday, January 30, 2019

NOT YOUR PEOPLE

Your tribe, your people, your biggest supporters....I truly believe this is beneficial in being a whole human.  I know that not everyone has this gift, and I'm so thankful that I do.  I've talked with many of my tribe recently about this aspect of our relationships and how grateful I am.  I've also experienced 
people who don't clap for you but try to dishearten you, and I quickly realized those are not my people.  I've seen this in my own daughter's lives, the supportive people and those who are discouraging.  Although it is far from easy, I'm proud of the way they have been able to identify their tribe and those who "aren't their people" or "in their circle".  But I'm mostly grateful for the kindness they show, even to those, who don't show it in return.  





No comments: