Saturday, November 26, 2011

EMBRACE

This is me....I just took this photo. Most women I know...maybe not all....but most have many things about themselves they wish they could change.
After some thought about this, I've decided to embrace some of these things about myself like....
-my naturally uncontrollable curly hair
-the wrinkles that are becoming more frequent and dominating my face
-the chin that use to be single and is now starting to date another chin....hence leaving me with 2 chins, hopefully they won't marry and reproduce.... I don't want anymore chins.
-the eyebrows and lips that are too thin
-the hips and waist that are not thin enough
-the teeth that are not very white
-the painful joints and back that goes with having arthritis
-the varicose and spider veins....WAIT A MINUTE....I will not embrace those. As soon as I can afford to, I will have those repaired.
I think it's okay to try to improve the things about myself that I don't like, but I just want to remember that God created me perfectly; and He loves me no matter how many wrinkles, chins, veins, etc. I have. It looks like I will start an exercise program and be visiting my rheumatologist soon! UGH!



No comments: