Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February 5, THE BEST DAY OF 2001!!

Happy 8teenth birthday Drewby Lou...my deep feeling, deep thinking, granola girl.  The smack dab in the middle of the 5!  You made a grand entrance one month early on your Papa's birthday 18 years ago....best birthday present he ever received.  You're the most like me, but you are also your own wonderful unique self.  I know you are much wiser than I am/was about life already...you get that part from your dad.  :)  You thoroughly enjoy concerts, Kpop, coffee and Taco Bell quesaritos and are passionate about equality, inclusion and helping people.  You do NOT thoroughly enjoy being the center of attention, doing the dishes and beating around the bush. Sometimes you are misunderstood, because of your anxiety; but you have worked really hard on stepping outside of that to make the world a better place.  I can see you letting all the best parts of yourself be used for good, and I am extremely grateful for that.  You may officially be an adult, but there's a lot of life to live ahead; and I'm glad I get to be part of it.  I adore you Drew Michelle Payne. #drewbylou #adult #8teen #servingheart













No comments: