Thursday, September 3, 2020

September 3rd....the best day of 2006!!!






Happy 14th Birthday Elliot Ann Payne. I CANNOT believe I typed 14. Fourteen sounds sooo much older than 13. You are the best, most wonderful, greatest, super duper favorite surprise and answered prayer I've ever received. I love your sweet sweet face and your sweet sweet soul. I also love having a true blue mini me. You are devoted and thoughtful and all together the loveliest of humans. The tidiest of Paynes, just like her mama, who thrives on organization and order. My book loving, thrift store shopping, guitar playing, dancing, singing creative genius and the funniest person I know. My gentle girl with the voice of an angel, the cutest freckled face and best hair on the planet. The world is a much better place because you're in it, and I'm a better person because of you. You're old soul and love for all the people and all the things is one of my greatest gifts. You keep me grounded in the truth, and I adore you Ellicinderelliwithabellyfullofjelly....and those DIMPLES are the best! #alwaysmybaby #ellicinderelliwithabellyfullofjelly

No comments: