Saturday, April 27, 2013

BRIDALS SNEAKY PEEK!


So this is the bride....I can't reveal too much yet....I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise!  And let me tell you when you see her, you will lose your breath and find yourself gasping at her beauty!  Believe me I know....I took the photos....and I find myself doing that as I look at each one.  I left her bridal session, as I do most all bridals, feeling very full and happy! One of the best things about being a photographer is the emotion and personal relationships you witness during the shoot.  Bridals are so special, because there is so much going on between mother and daughter.  Being a mother....of 4 girls....I see myself in those mothers.  The ones who fuss over their daughter's dress, hair, etc.  The ones who make sure they don't get their dress dirty, and that their necklace is facing the right way, the ones who have that one certain shot they really want me to capture, the ones who stand back and stare at their little girls with eyes shining full of love and joy.  It makes my heart so happy to see.... although it is behind the scenes...it's simply a wonderful experience.  I can't explain it.

No comments: