Sunday, April 28, 2013

Strength

I walked in, sat down, and became overwhelmed with sadness, got up and headed out, then....my sweet Bryna walked in.  I said, "What are you doing here?  I thought you were going to church with dad?"  She said, "He said I could come with you if you were staying."  I said, "I was just about to head home, but I will stay if you want to stay."  So we held hands and walked back to the pew.  A few minutes later, Bryna was shaking a miraca, dancing and singing along....as best she could, since the words were in Spanish.  I sat and wiped away tears and asked God to take away my sadness.  During worship, the singing, sermon, etc.; I still felt overwhelmed by sadness.  It wasn't until I went to take communion and Pastor Armando prayed over me that I felt it lifted and felt the strength that God provides.  When I returned to my seat, B-Nut leaned over and said...."Thank you for staying!"  I knew it was all God's doing....her coming in and asking me to stay....so that I would feel His strength.  I'm thankful that He sent her.

No comments: