Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5th...the best day of 2001! Drew is 14!!

Happy Birthday Drewby Lou.  My sweet, organic, hippyish, smack dab in the middle child with an old soul.  You are the most like me...a worrier, with insecurities, who is quiet and shy, but who loves HARD and full and feels others' feelings so strongly.  You are black and white with not much middle ground, but you know what you like and don't like.  When you were little you declared yourself as a tomboy who liked to wear dresses.  When I asked you what extra curricular activity you wanted to do, you would say..."I just wanna be a kid", and that made me so happy.  I love that you hug and kiss me every day and that you always thank us for taking care of your needs.  I'm so grateful that you will share yourself with me still and so proud of your non-judgmental heart.  You will be a wonderful mama someday and a wonderful wife.  I know you will do great things in this world.  You bring so much joy to  my life that I cannot put it into words.  I adore you Drewby Lou!  Thank you God for Princess Drew, thank you God!!










No comments: