Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Time

Time...does it heal?  I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and honestly I don't know.  I guess it's different for everyone.  For me, time hasn't done a lot of healing.  It hasn't healed hurts.  It hasn't righted wrongs.  It hasn't rekindled broken relationships.  So what has time done for me?  It has allowed me to adjust to the hurts, the wrongs, the relationships that have ended.  It has allowed me to move forward trusting that it was all the way it was intended.  It has allowed me to trust that there would be some good that comes from these things.  It has allowed me the eyes and heart to see the good.  Time hasn't healed anything, but it has allowed me to breathe and know that life goes on...even through hurt, sad, grief...life goes on.

No comments: