Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3....The Best Day of 1997!

Happy Birthday to the one who started it all! Eighteen years ago today, I became a mama for the first time. Little did I know what to expect and how that day would change my life forever and for better. I remember calling my own mother after you were born to tell her....NOW I GET IT! NOW I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME! You are the best and most perfect biggest sister for this family. You have given your siblings so much to look up to, and they each treasure their relationship with you. Keep on doing good, loving deep and giving fiercely! Your 18 years have already made a huge impact on this world. You're one of my biggest heroes, and I adore you. BTW...thank you for always hugging me back everytime you walk in the room! XOXO  EIGHTEEN....SIGH!








No comments: