Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Passion

Passion....what are you passionate about?  I'm passionate about my husband and my children.  I'm passionate about my Jesus.  I'm passionate about....well....the rest is kinda foggy.  I use to feel passionate about lots of other things, but as of late....I just don't.  It hit me today like a ton of bricks, that I am losing my passion.  I feel very unsettled in life and very in limbo.  I don't know if I'm coming or going.  I'm praying it's just a season, but I kinda think it's not.  I kinda think it's another nudge from my good ole savior telling me....YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!  YOU NEED TO BE OBEDIENT!  I'm not sure what all that means, but I hope I can figure it out soon...or I hope He can bop me (and a few others) upside the head; so we can listen and obey.

No comments: