Saturday, March 3, 2018

March 3....The Best Day of 1997!

Happy TWENTY FIRST Birthday to Addison Jo Payne! You were the one who started it all, the journey into motherhood. HOLY COW....I had no idea 21 years ago what was in store but life changed so good the minute you were born. I've experienced it all: hard, easy, happy, sad, best, worst, success, failure, confused, confident; but most of all a love like I had never known and so much joy. I held you in my arms and wept as I stared at your face for weeks after you were born. I remember calling my own mother and saying, "WOW!! YOU LOVE ME A LOT!" I really had no idea how much I was loved until you came into my life. As I sit here and type this, again I cry....because of that love. I'm completely overwhelmed by the person you are....completely. You are quiet, hysterically funny, witty, smart, creative, generous....oh so generous, wise beyond your years, understanding, patient, kind and beautiful. Your heart is good. Your soul is good. Your spirit is good. You are good! You make my life better, and I'm glad God has let me borrow you for these past 21 years. Your pain is my pain. Your joy is my joy. Your sorrow is my sorrow. Your happiness is my happiness. I adore you to infinity and beyond! You're my heart!!
TWENTY ONE....wow....I still can't believe it!!! What in tarnation! Now let's party like it's 1999, or 1997 or 2018!!
















No comments: