Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Waiting

Waiting....I think this is one of the hardest things for me....right now.  It's not always hard, but right now; it is.  I think it's hard, because of what I'm waiting for.  I want things a certain way, because I think that's the best thing; but....it's not my decision.  Actually it doesn't really even involve me directly, but instead one of my kids; and her decisions.  I trust that God will work things out the way they're suppose to be, but then I find myself doubting.  Will He?  What is the way things are suppose to be?  Does my kid really understand how important this decision is?  Is she going to wake up one day and say...."Mom, why didn't you tell me what to do?" Then I remember that the only option I have is to wait and trust and pray for peace.  Even though I doubt my kid knows what she's doing, I know God does; so I will wait and trust.

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly.

Psalm 5:3


Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6




No comments: