Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Nobody To Listen....

Lately, it seems like everybody is talking and nobody is listening.  I have a lot to say, and I know many of you do too; but I haven't felt like anyone is really listening.  Everyone has their own agenda, and I'm including myself here too.  But I have this longing feeling for some quiet....for some seeing and hearing....deep meaningful seeing and hearing.  I feel like my words are lost on many and that much of what I would like to say would be taken the wrong way, misinterpreted, taken out of context or just ignored.  There's so much going through my brain that I have been feeling a bit frozen. It's like I have so many things to say that I can't even get started.  I'll admit that fear, uncertainty and disappointment has been a big thing for me lately; and I'm really trying to get past those things.  I've also been hurt and confused, and all these things have left my brain & heart in a tizzy.  Some of these feelings I have definitely felt for myself, but I have also felt them deeply for others; and I feel things really hard whether it's good or not so good.  I've been missing people a lot lately too....some who have passed, some who I don't see much and some who I have lost contact with. I like to think of myself as an optimist, and I look for something to be grateful for every day and always always find many things; but really I may be just the opposite....a pessimist and that's disappointing to me too.  I've been having a hard time seeing the good in the world, so when I do....I rejoice often through tears and thanksgiving.  Still....here I sit, reading, writing, contemplating wishing many things were different, many were the way they use to be and many were the same.  I know that God's plan and timing is great, and I trust Him.  I'm praying for our world to be the way He intended....whatever that may be.

No comments: