Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Am Blessed!

Today is my 44th birthday....I love birthdays and am so grateful to have another year to celebrate!
I treasure so much....
my children
my husband
my mom
my in-laws
me extended family
my friends
my church
my health
My Jesus!
loving
laughing
hugging
holding hands
kissing boo-boos
kissing tiny toes
reading books
reading The Bible
prayers
cuddling
saying "I Love You!"
hearing "I Love You!"
family time
dinners at our big farmhouse table
using Granny's salad bowl at our meals
walks around the neighborhood
spending time at the lake with our friends
singing bedtime songs
giggling
snuggling in my comfy bed
old things
hot cups of coffee
very hot baths
freckles
smiling faces
talents of all kinds
and many many many more!
It's been a good year! I am so blessed!

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Yes! You are blessed, my friend!!!

Happy Birthday (again)!!!!