Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A BABY

Last night I dreamt I was expecting twins....I didn't actually dream it....I fantasized about it as I lay awake trying to sleep. I was picturing which room they would occupy in our house and how so very excited, loving, and helpful my other children would be with their new siblings. And although I'm 44 and rarely without pain from arthritis, I would give my right arm...not really but you know what I mean....to be pregnant! I love being pregnant!
Late tonight I got a message from one of my dear sweet friends telling me that she is pregnant. Twins??? Don't know....she is barely pregnant! I was so overjoyed and excited for her that I couldn't stop smiling and actually shed a little tear when I thought about her having another chance to have a baby in her house. She told me that she and her husband had been on the fence about having anymore children, but ultimately their hearts won out. They decided that they would never regret having another child, but they may regret not having another! I told her I knew exactly what she was talking about!
I can't wait to take newborn pictures!

No comments: