Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Woohoo!

Long time, no blog. WHEWEE....I've been busy! Photo shoots galore...whoop! I just returned from a trip to Sky Ranch with my Drew and her entire 5th grade class....double woohoo! If you have not ever been to Sky Ranch, you must get there as fast as you can. I cannot tell you how much fun I had minus the sleeping in a bunk bed and being away from the rest of my family part. I rode the zipline....not once, not twice, but three times! I learned all about Limnology, The Scientific Method, Fossil Fuels, and Rockets! I went to a rodeo and ate barbecue in the bleachers. I watched my girl ride a mechanical bull. I went on a cattle drive....yessiree bob....a real cattle drive.....on a real horse (named Huckleberry)....driving real cattle in to their real pen with real wranglers aka cowboys and cowgirls and a real cattle dog too. I got to spend a lot of time with some really sweet kids and some that were a little high maintenance as well. I got to hang out with my Drew too. I got to enjoy God's beautiful creation in all of it's natural beauty....complete with a sky full of stars every night. All in all....it was grand. If I could, I would live at Sky Ranch. As a matter of fact, when I grow up I want to be one of those wranglers aka cowgirls! Woohoo! Glad to be home, but I can't wait to go again!

No comments: