Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5th.....The Best Day of 2001

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Drew Michelle Payne.
The girl who is now 11. She loves unconditionally, she loves hard, and she loves pure. She is a strong person who has a sensitive heart. Her old soul shines through, and her sweet spirit is contagious. Drew is so very sentimental. She just told me, when I commented on how she was growing, that she sometimes wished she was still a little girl....just so her daddy could still pick her up and swing her around. I can't believe she will be in middle school next year, and that my time with her will have to be carefully orchestrated to include more than just homework. If my blink lasts more than a few seconds, she will be a grown woman. So many things to love about Drew.....I could never ever ever tell you them all, but just know that she is a precious gift who I could never live without! I adore her!

No comments: