Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm So Excited!


I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it....I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it! 
Why you may wonder am I so excited....well I was gone all day yesterday, and while I was gone....this came in the mail!

My rockin' husband NPayne ordered this for me...my Canon 5D Mark II, and I am ecstatic.  The best part about this is....we were able to pay cash for it.  Now I'm not even kidding when I say a version of this camera can possibly cost more than my entire wedding cost.  This particular camera did not, because it's refurbished; but some of the brand spankin' new ones sure do.  This one was still a pretty penny and cost more than one month's mortgage payment, electric and gas bills combined.  Next I'm working hard to save for the ultimate lens that I want...it's only about the cost of our mortgage payment...no problem, right?  Ha! 

Also on Friday, I bought some new editing software; and I am in LOVE with it.  I edited this photo of my beautiful Bryna Mae with it.  
This one will hang on my newly decorated wall....you remember the one?  
Someday I will be a full time photographer, but I'm going to actually have to start charging more to make that a reality!  Anyway, I'm still excited!



No comments: