Thursday, February 21, 2013

PEACE

 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 
Colossians 3:15

Many things are trying to weigh me down, but I have decided that what is....is! I can't solve the problems, failing relationships, poor choices of everyone; so I'll try and let God do that.  You notice I said try, because it's hard not to get weighed down; and sometimes circumstances and people have to be different for God to be willing to do that.  It's not that I don't think He can, sometimes I think He allows us to suffer through things that weigh us down; so we can draw closer to Him.  The important part is that....we, in fact, have to realize that we need to draw closer to Him.  Make God our focus in everything we do, and even those heavy things....the ones that weigh us down....will start to fee light as air; and we will feel His peace!

No comments: