Saturday, May 18, 2013

Faith Growing

I've learned a lot in the last few months!  I've been as surprised as I've ever been by many things....in good ways and in bad ways.  One thing I've known to be true and have experienced first hand is this....God is always there.  He never surprises me, because if I really trust Him; I know His intentions are good.  I wish I was more faithful in so many circumstances that have occurred lately. I'll be honest, I've struggled; but He has brought me back to the place I need to be.  I've wanted to yell, and shake the truth out of people.  I've wanted to hug those hurting, and I've wanted to know WHY?  But I haven't.  I've whispered His name, and have felt the peace only He can provide.  I don't know how things will go, but I know that He will be in the middle.  My Bryna told me a story yesterday...There is a boy in her class at school who is scared of going to church. He told B that he went to a funeral at a church when he was little, and it scared him. Yesterday he overheard B and another classmate talking about church, and he shared this information then. Then an amazing thing happened. He began asking them about church and Jesus. B and the other classmate told him all about Jesus. He asked them how to pray and what to pray for. B said, "you can pray for/about anything, but you always need to remember to say thank you"! B said the boy then asked Jesus into his heart and asked for her and the other classmate to pray for him! AMEN! Kids are so amazing and honest in their faith. They don't put restrictions on God and His good! I hope to be like that when I grow up!  It's easy for me to see that I have a lot of growing to do in my faith.  Thank you God for never leaving me!

No comments: