Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HEALTHY OR BUST!

My oldest daughter, Addi, and I have been trying to eat healthier and lose a little weight.   The main goal for me is to lose weight, and she is just along for the ride.  I begged asked her nicely if she would be my accountability partner, and she graciously agreed.  So far I've lost about 20 pounds...oh yea...but it has not been easy.  The eating healthy part is not that bad...a little boring...but not that bad.  Doing without soda...again not bad!  It's the doing without fancy, yummy coffee and not eating a much fruit that is the most difficult.  Did you know fruit is loaded with sugar?  Well it is....I still get to enjoy some fruit, but not as much as I want all day long like I did before.  I have been walking a lot, and we are both about to start a cycleates class...yes that is what you think it is...cycling and pilates....I'm scared!  As we transform our eating habits, the rest of my familia is going to get on board too...whether they like it or not.  Nobody needs to lose poundage, but they do need to have healthier eating habits; so away we go!  I just hope we can stick with it!!

No comments: