Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BUSYNESS

Busyness OVERWHELMS me....I have to stop and take a breath often.  The holiday season is the busiest time of the year for me....I am swamped with photo sessions (good thing), we are in the beginning stages of remodel aka doing all the work ourselves (good/questionable thing), I'm trying to have a birthday party for Bryna whose birthday was in September (good thing), it's the holidays (enough said), my emotional cup runneth over as it's the time of year when my dad was perishing right before my eyes (hard/sad thing), it's the first holiday season without my mama (heartbreaking/difficult thing).  Instead of viewing this season as challenging, I am going to do my best to view it as what it is....another season and be grateful for all of these things.  Hopefully I can hold on to my calm and celebrate each day...especially the busy ones.  I'm going to need a lot of coffee and prayer.

No comments: