Friday, September 8, 2017

Tears In Heaven

I have wondered if you will ever be sad when you get to heaven.  I think God gets sad sometimes when He sees things going on in our lives that are cruel, unjust, heartbreaking or just sad; but He's God.   I have often found myself wondering if my mama and daddy ever get sad when they look down on us and see things happening that make us sad.  The Bible says, God will wipe away our tears; and there will be no more.  We will be living with Jesus in a sinless place, and the former things will have passed away.  I really don't believe we will be sad in heaven. I guess what I'm really thinking is how much I wish I had them here with me to talk to when things are sad.  They were both such good listeners.  I imagine their reactions to certain things in order to try to help me figure out how to react too.  After I sit on my sadness or disappointment for a while, I like to think of them together with Jesus smiling and thinking....someday none of this will matter, for these things don't exist in heaven.  Your tears will be wiped away, and God will be glorified as you enter.  Your heart will not hurt again.  Praise The Lord!!
"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more. There will be no mourning, crying, or pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:4

No comments: