Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The End of an Era!


Tomorrow is the end of an era....a kiss it goodbye kinda day....a sad day....a happy day....it's bittersweet.  Tomorrow is the last day of preschool for my little, actually for all my littles.  You see I've had a child in the preschool for the last 14 years.  For 12 of those 14 years, I have worked at this wonderful preschool; and I've seen one or more of my babies playing on the playground, singing in their music class, listening to a story in their classrooms.  But tomorrow is the end.  I will start back in the fall, and there will be no little Payne accompanying me to work every day.  As much as I want my kiddos to grow up to be healthy, happy, responsible, kind, loving, serving adults; I just wish it didn't happen quite so fast.  I mean just yesterday, I was rocking my baby girl and lying her in a crib.  And now....well now....I'm not!  It's the end of an era!

No comments: