Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get Out Of My Business

Someone has been trying to get into my business for quite a while.  It started several years ago when someone tried to change the mailing address to my GAP credit card, then we started receiving phone calls from Sears demanding payment on a credit card we didn't have....in my name.  Soon thereafter I received a phone call from an attorney representing CITI saying they would be pursuing a lawsuit.  We have had someone hack into my cell phone several times trying to access different things.  I receive emails daily about re-setting my PAYPAL account or a notice for my bank account....all phishing sites.  Then recently I had a friend, who gave someone my blog address for photography purposes, but it wouldn't open.  I tried it, and guess what????  Both of my blogs had been deleted.  Fortunately that was an easy fix, but SERIOUSLY....this is crazy.  I wonder what crazy thing....this other LORIE PAYNE has done, or if there are just people trying to get into my business.  You know what the really weird thing is about all of this......I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD, and I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!  I find it quite baffling that they are trying to steal something I don't even have!  I don't get it, but take this as a warning.....be careful how you dispose of your bills, statements, etc.; check your credit history often!  It's frightening how easy it is for someone to get into your business!  I just want them out of mine!

No comments: