Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Dream House

Take a look around and let your breath be taken away!  Then imagine a big old farm house right in the middle of this field.  Look to the right, and there it is .... the lake!  Two years from now, I want to live somewhere just like this.  Actually I am ready to run move there right now.  Of course not being the bread winner makes that quite the challenge when the bread winner doesn't want to move....YET!  I have everyone else convinced except the bread winner and the 16 year old, but in 2 years; she will be in college. She can bring her friends and spend every weekend with us at the lake in our farm house in the middle of wildflowers!  If I had it my way, we would be here in a few short months....surrounded by beauty, peace, love, laughter....with nothing but good!









No comments: