Monday, August 3, 2015

She is Yours!

I haven't been sleeping well....it started when we were on our mega road trip.  I found myself sitting in the lobby wide awake thinking.  My sleep has been unsettled, and I know it is all in regards to sending Addi to college.  I don' know how parents, who send their children far away from home, stay so strong.  Mine is only going 30 minutes, and I can barely stand it.  I mean....seriously....it's wrecking me.  I woke myself up early this morning crying, because I was dreaming about it.                                                                      Knowing that I won't see her every single day and get that hug....literally almost unbearable, but the biggest thing is that I won't know that she's safe in her bed every single night.  I have been praying fervently for God to take this from me.  If I could boldly ask you to pray over my girl and to pray for me to give her over to Him completely.  He loves her more than I do, and that is A LOT!  She is going to be fine and do great things, and I am so grateful for the person she has become.  God....she is yours, this I know.  I promise....I know.                                                                                    

No comments: