Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's All About Me....

Since my birthday was yesterday, and it was all about me day :)....I decided to write a post about ME. Things I do, don't, wish, won't, cherish, love, prefer, don't care for, etc. So here ya go....
I prefer baths over showers.
I don't like chocolate much, but I can eat my weight in pastries.
I'm not a vegetarian, but I rarely eat meat.
I cut my own hair and my daughters' hair.
I've only had one pedicure in my entire life.
Sleep is my most coveted need.
I have had migraines my whole life.
It takes me about 15 minutes (if I'm not interrupted) to get ready...shower, hair, makeup, and dressed!
I laugh really loud when I think something is funny....even in church!
I will oftentimes break out in dance mode just because I can.
I am extremely sentimental but barely sympathetic.
I cry easily.
I LOVE the beach.
Amusement park rides that spin make my physically ill.
I prefer trucks over cars.
I could take photos every day all day.
I am not computer saavy.
I never change lightbulbs.
I've been changing diapers for almost 13 years.
I like surprises.
I'm not a fan of heights.
I love wallpaper.
I don't like being scared or scary movies.
I LOVE a bargain.
I prefer old stuff over new stuff.
I love coffee.
Anthropologie is my favorite store to browse and wish in.
Target is my favorite store to buy in.
I have rheumatoid arthritis.
I rarely paint my fingernails but always paint my toenails.
I prefer costume jewelery over expensive jewelery....except my wedding ring of course.
My ears are pierced, but I always forget to wear earrings.
I have an addiction to decorative pillows, vintage linens, and aprons.
My favorite color is pink.
I like to dress up, and I like to dress casual.
I wear my hair in a ponytail 5 out of 7 days.
I love clean sheets.
I like things to compliment each other, but I don't like things to match.
I love the smell of clean laundry and babies.
I get nervous in elevators and parking garages.
I love other people's junk.
I don't like alarm clocks.
I never shop at a department store.
If I get woken up during the night, I can't go back to sleep; and I can be quite grumpy.
I love handmade things....especially clothes.
I don't like exercising but love the way I feel when I do.
I am not a fan of TV, but love the radio.
I like stuff to be tidy and organized.
I love treasures: my babies' little toes, kisses on the lips from my son, love notes from my girls, when NPayne brings me a coke from Sonic, rocking Elliot, Saturday Night Disco with my family, reading with my children, listening to my children pray.
I love to watch the eyes of my children light up at the littlest of things.
I am honored to be Mrs. NPayne!

No comments: