Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's My Party And I'll Clean If I Want To.....

Today is my birthday! WOOHOO! Another year that I've survived healthy and happy and so very blessed that I can't even begin to tell you all! As I've stated before, birthdays in the Payne house are a BIG DEAL!!!! BIG....HUGE....GIGANTIC!
For my birthday I slept really really late...received tons of "Happy Birthday" texts, FB bday wishes, and phone calls....was served lunch in bed....went shopping with NPayne and my 5 children....had a fabulous mexican dinner out....and opened gifts! Gifts, although quite nice and very practical, gave me a little bit of a complex. When I tell you what I received you will see why....
scouring pads
pot scrubber
dusting mit
whole new set of cookware
Ahem....is someone trying to tell me something here? Do they think I need to clean more, or do they think I clean too often? Either way.....I cleaned nearly the entire house this evening, with some help from my oldest girls....and honestly that was the perfect way to end my day....well that and a little "Just Dance" on the new Wii that NPayne bought! And just so you aren't worried that all of my gifts consisted of cooking and cleaning supplies....I also received some cash for shopping and am in the process of getting a MAC book! However the best gift is always hanging with my family and now bustin' a move with the kids and the Wii!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a wonderful BDay. Sounds just like the kinda BDay I would enjoy.
Happy Birthday!

God Bless,
Melissa