Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Okay....So It's Not As Hard As I Thought....

So I finally found a FREE website builder, and it has not been as hard as I originally thought. The website service, that I had paid for, did NOT offer what I wanted; and it was EXTREMELY difficult to use. So.....I searched online and found this amazing FREE site builder and am in the process of building.....oh and I did get a refund from the original website service. I should have it up and running soon. What is the hold up?....you ask. Well....that would be the holidays, spending time with my children, taking care of my chores, sleepovers, my birthday...oh and the slowest rebuilt laptop in the world. NPayne is in the process of shopping around for a rebuilt Mac Book, and I absolutely CANNOT wait to get my hands on it.....literally. As for now, I'm making due with what I have; and I am grateful that I have anything to use at all. Stay tuned and check back often.....www.LoriePaynePhotography.com is coming soon!

No comments: