Monday, December 14, 2009

Some Things I Am Starting To Realize....

There are some things that I am starting to realize....

-I was NOT fat in high school.
-My children know more about some things than I do....especially Math.
-I need to start exercising.
-My parents were right about many things.
-The only way I'll ever get rid of my post pregnant pooch is with plastic surgery.
-I need to focus on the present.
-Worrying is not good.
-My dream of my own private master bathroom will probably never become a reality.
-Drinking 8 glasses of water per day is TORTURE.
-I still can't walk in high heels.
-My husband rocks (okay I realized that a long time ago).
-There's a lot of good to be done.
-Our garage will never be clean.
-I never did like tight fitting jeans.
-I'm getting better with age (maybe not physically but spiritually).
-Life can be hard, but there's always a bright side.
-My daughter will be driving in a little over 3 years.
-I've been changing diapers for almost 13 years.
-You do get age spots with age....go figure.
-Love can change most anything.

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Okay...no joke here. I literally could have written 99% of those things about myself!!!!! What a trip!