Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm On My Soap Box AGAIN....

Did you know that 26,575 children die PER DAY in the world from preventable causes? It's a staggering number, and when I think about all of these children LOSING THEIR LIVES because they don't have enough to eat or clean water to drink or medical care....it makes me SAD and MAD! I know many people think...."I'm only one person, what can I do?" OR "Is my $20/month really going to make a difference?" The answers are "LOTS" and "YES"! Pray about this and see where God leads you! I've been praying about this for a long time, and He is leading me and many others; and we are on a mission! I have to be honest....I wish our mission was moving along a little faster....but I'm glad it's moving at all! If you aren't sure where to start, go to the World Vision website by clicking here. There's tons of information on how people are helping....pray, listen, act! PLEASE!

No comments: