Thursday, February 3, 2011

SNOW and ICE

So we are having a record number of cold days here in North Texas. My kids have been out of school for 3 days so far....I cannot ever remember missing 3 straight days of school due to snow and ice. I have to admit that I LOVE it....not the cold....but the being home and not having to step foot out of the house. I'm sure I'll get stir crazy soon enough, but as for now; I'm appreciating this down time. I've watched a few movies, read a lot, cleaned out closets and am organizing our attic....not to mention baked (okay I haven't actually baked a thing, but I've eaten everything that has been baked). It's been good. Thank you God for this time together!

1 comment:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I've been thinking of you and all this yucky weather you've been getting. Looks like you're getting more snow this morning! I'm glad that you're getting some extra time with your family - even if that means a little craziness!