Friday, July 29, 2011

Middle Of The Road

I'm a middle of the road kinda gal about many things. Here are a few:
1. I'm not a summer or winter person but in the middle of the road.....75-80 temps.
2. I'm not a morning or a night person but in the middle of the road....9:30 or so to get up/11:00 or so to get to bed.
3. I'm not frou frou kinda gal but in the middle of the road....like fancy shoes but love flip flops too.
4. I'm not Type A or Type Z but in the middle of the road.....I like to plan, but I don't always carry out.
5. I'm not a neat freak but in the middle of the road....I like things to be tidy and orderly and clean, but many times they aren't.
6. I'm not addicted to technology but in the middle of the road....I could do without TV, but I really like my computer.
7. I'm not frivelous or a big spender but in the middle of the road....I don't believe in spending lots of money of stuff, but I sure am tempted.
8. I'm not a perfect person or a completely messed up person but in the middle of the road....I am riddled with sin and make bad choices and mistakes often, but I know I'm forgiven and try to do the right thing (most of the time).
Good thing God isn't the "Middle Of The Road Type".

No comments: