Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We're Back!

There's my babies....all five of them enjoying the ocean. I love the ocean....it's such a calming place for me. It makes me very happy to be there. Every year, I say...."We need to stay longer next time." I hope we carry through with that next year.
I'm back to my "normal" life, and I'm already feeling a little overwhelmed by all there is to do before school starts. I have a new job....a little overwhelming, since I haven't worked "full time" in 12 + years. I am shooting a wedding in two weeks....a little overwhelming, just thinking about the time it takes to edit those thousands of photos. I have a long long long list of things "To Do" before my kids start school....always overwhelming, since I don't have much time or much money. I have to secure a lot of babysitting for my kids over the next few weeks for my new job....a little overwhelming, since my boy doesn't just let anyone sit with him; and I can't really afford the amount of babysitting I am going to need. I have to take care of my mom's needs and would like to actually visit with her from time to time....a little overwhelming, because I'm currently swamped. Addi is starting high school.....a lot overwhelming, because....well my first born will be in high school....SIGH. I looked at her band schedule and from August 1-Christmas....it doesn't look like she has a free Friday or Saturday plus I received the invoice for all of her band "stuff"....HELP ME HENRY! One thing I know....I know for certain is this....The Holy Spirit will be my calming peace through all of this overwhelming stuff!
"Stop worrying long enough to hear My voice. I speak softly to you, in the depths of your being. Your mind shuttles back and forth, hither and yon, weaving webs of anxious confusion. As My thoughts rise up within you, they become entangled in those sticky webs of worry. Thus, My voice is muffled, and you hear only "white noise." Ask My Spirit to quiet your mind so that you can think My thoughts. This ability is an awesome benefit of being My child, patterned after My own image. Do not be deafened by the noise of the world or that of your own thinking. Instead, be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Sit quietly in My Presences, letting My thoughts reprogram your thinking."
Sarah Young....."Jesus Calling"!
Deuteronomy 30:20, Genesis 1:27, Romans 12:2

No comments: