Friday, July 29, 2011

Photography

I shot a wedding last weekend and engagements yesterday. I cannot even begin to express how much I love photographing the true emotion of LOVE! I always get comments expressing how beautiful the photos are, or amazing they are, or fantastic they are; and not to toot my own horn....but they are. Some of that does take a good eye and some talent, but most of it is a result of the pure, raw emotion of being in LOVE! It's a beautiful thing, and a beautiful thing to capture. Wow....I am so blessed by God to be able to use this gift! It makes me smile A LOT!
By the way, I had a new "assistant" with me at the wedding last Saturday;
and he captured this photo of me. I did some kooky stuff to it, but overall I really liked it.
He is a talent in the making....and might I mention....he is really really cute!
I think photographing big events with him might become a new normal!
What can I say? I'll do whatever I can to get to spend time with him!
Guess who it is?

No comments: