Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Perfect

Do you ever wish you were someone else? I've thought about this a lot as I grow older, and I don't ever recall "wishing I was someone else", but I do recall wishing some things about me were different.....okay a lot of things were different. Does that make sense? Let me explain....
I wish I was thinner...
I wish I had smoother skin....
I wish I didn't have varicose veins....
I wish my baby bump (that's not due to a baby in there but due to the 5 that were once in there) was gone...
I wish that my hair was a little more controllable....
I wish my teeth were whiter....
I wish my body was toner....
I wish I was taller....
I wish my eyelashes were longer....
I wish my vision was better....
I wish my arthritis was gone....

And then I remind myself.....
Genesis 1:27

So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

I guess that means I'm perfect! :)

No comments: