Friday, September 14, 2018

All Good Things Must Come To An End

"All Good Things Must Come To An End".  What do you think about that saying?  Do you agree with it?  I don't really know what I think about this.  In my lifetime, I've had some good things that have ended; but have they really?  My parents both died, and those were really good parts of my life....wonderful parts; but did it really end?  They are still a huge part of me every single day.  Some really good relationships have ended too, but I discovered that they weren't all really that good; or they haven't really ended....just paused.  I've ended some good jobs and some good seasons of life, but are they really over?  They've helped shape me, and I've met some of the greatest people I know at those jobs and in those seasons.  I wonder if some seasons ended, or if I just outgrew them?  I don't really know.  I feel like the things that are really good....even if they are no longer....did not really end, because I took away something meaningful and special that I still hold close to my heart.  However some endings are painful and brutal and not your decision, so maybe those situations are really endings.  I guess "SOME Good Things Must Come To An End", but definitely not all.

No comments: