Friday, September 28, 2018

September 28th.....The Best Day of 2003!!

Happy 15th Birthday Bryna Mae Payne, B-Nut! Bryna, Bryna, Bryna...my wild, messy, passionate, joyful, very TALL and only extrovert. You’re just a joy to watch in all you do. If it wasn’t for watching you sit for hours teaching yourself how to play the guitar when you were 8, I would have sworn you were not capable of sitting still....like ever! I always tease you about being messy and unorganized, but when it comes to things you’re passionate about; that is definitely not the case. You are driven, disciplined and give it 110%! Your great big cheeky smile, that makes your eyes squint, makes my heart so happy. You’re an overcomer, a problem solver and a really good listener. You push us all outside our comfort zone, and for that I am very very thankful. I cannot wait to watch you continue to make the world a better place. Keep singing and dancing your way through life, it makes people smile! One of your God given gifts is making people smile!! I’ll admit that you can wear me out and are completely exhausting, but I wouldn’t have it any other way! You’re my heart, and I adore you! Thank you for telling me you love me every single day and still knowing when I need a hug.











No comments: