Thursday, September 13, 2018

The Book I Am Writing

I've been reading a lot lately.  I love to read.  The books I've been reading are love stories.  The one I just finished is going to stick with me....it was tragic!  TRAGIC!!!  Tragic love stories are not books I read or movies I watch, because tragic is hard.  I feel that to my bones.  I'm 110% empath, and I feel other people's pain (even made up characters) but especially people I know deep deep in my heart and soul.  I started writing a book last year about real life LOVE stories, and reading these books has definitely lit a fire in me to continue.  It's been on hold for quite a while now.  I decided, when I started the book, that it wouldn't be rushed; and if it took me a very long time to finish it....then so be it.   I'm waiting for the right story to end it with, but I haven't found it yet.  When I do, it will be time to finish it.  If you have a love story to share with me, I would be honored to sit down with you and hear all about it.

No comments: