Monday, September 3, 2018

September 3rd!!! The Best Day of 2006!!!


Happy 12th Birthday ElliCinderelliWithABellyFullofJelly!!! Elliot Ann Payne, 
the best surprise we've ever received. Elliot meaning 
"Jehovah is God" or "Praise God", and Ann meaning "Grace" or "Favor". Truly my angel sent for helping heal my heart after my dad died and reminding me of him every time I look in your eyes. God is so clever!! You are the most amazing person, who has done so much good, in just a short time you've been here. Elli, you are truly a bright light that shines in the darkest days and in the brightest days. Kind, forgiving, loving to all and the sweetest soul....who always puts other people first. My girl, who can throw down to some rap music, and lip sync like a boss and who is the funniest person I know (besides maybe your dad). Thank you for still going along with most of my shenanigans and laughing with me or at me (it's basically the same thing 😂). We are so so fortunate to get to spend our lives calling you our sister and daughter. I cannot wait to see where God leads you, because I know you will follow Him. You definitely make life more fun!! I adore you E!! You're my heart!! 




 

No comments: