Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Can't Believe....

Goodnight Nurse....where has the time gone?
I can't believe our Christmas break is almost over, and I can't believe I have fallen so far behind on blogging. I can't believe that I am now 43 years and 1 week old, I can't believe how long this website is taking me to build. I can't believe how much I already miss my 4 big kids when they haven't even gone back to school yet. I can't believe all of my children slept late every single day of break, and I can't believe how much I am DREADING getting up early again. I can't believe it snowed, not once but twice, during our Christmas break; and I can't believe how cold it has been. I can't believe that I am almost finally finished organizing the piles of photos, notes, schoolwork, etc. that has been accumulating on my desk; and I can't believe how much I threw away. I can't believe that I cried AGAIN when I read, for the umpteenth time, the sweet letters that Addi received at her confirmation last spring. I can't believe how messy my closet has gotten, and I can't believe that my shop is even messier. I can't believe that 2 of my daughters got their ears pierced, and I can't believe they went ahead with it after my speech on how I thought they were wasting their money. I can't believe that Cal loved Christmas as much as he did this year, and I can't believe that he loves his new bike. I can't believe NPayne bought me a Mac Book for my bday, and I can't believe that I still haven't figured out how to use it yet. I can't believe how ready for summer I am, and I can't believe I just said that....because I can't stand being hot. I can't believe how much fun the sledding hill at Six Flags is, and I can't believe that everyone in my family loved riding it. I can't believe that Cal went to the movies with us, since he hasn't gone since my dad use to take him....4+years ago. I can't believe I cried AGAIN when I found my dad's death certificate today, and I can't believe how much my heart ached after 4 years. I can't believe that my mom sends us and I LOVE YOU email every single night. I can't believe how much I love my family.....actually I can believe that, but sometimes I still can't believe that I'm the MOTHER in the house! I can't believe that sometimes I look around and think to myself....I'm the one in charge here, and I can't believe that I am! I can't believe how God has blessed me by placing such special people in my life. BUT I CAN BELIEVE.....that I can never express how grateful I am to Him, but I'll keep trying!

No comments: