Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Drew's SURPRISE

Better Late Than Never.....My Sweet Drew's 9th Birthday!



The Cherished, Loved, and Adored.....Birthday Party Fashion Show!
Place your votes now for your favorite look!








The girls decided The Fashion Show needs to be an annual tradition!
Here is a little synopsis of what occured a few weeks ago....Feb. 20th to be exact. Addi, my oldest, had the brilliant idea to have a SURPRISE party for Drew's 9th birthday; because we had a SURPRISE party for her 9th birthday. She will tell you that was the best party she ever had. I was on board, but a little concerned....Drew is very different from Addi. I was a little worried that she might be get really embarassed by the "SURPRISE". However I was pleasantly SURPRISED when she about jumped out of her skin, as the girls jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE", and then grinned from ear to ear.....FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT! Addi planned a scavenger hunt for them, we made our own pizzas, topped that off with ice cream and cookies, and then the much treasured and loved fashion show. My Lifelong Friend, Cynthia, came over to help Addi and I give each girl the ROYAL SPA treatment of manicures (I did those), pedicures (Cynthia did those....you know I don't do feet), and hair and makeup (Addi did those). They all dressed up and walked down the red carpet which was a long sheet of white paper that Addi had scribbled with red crayone. Addi made each girl an OSCAR and presented it to her at the end of the red carpet. The girls loved it and had a blast. Addi is destined to be some sort of event planner.....she absolutely loves to do this.....and I absolutely love for her to do it! And if you're wondering where NPayne and Cal were.....they were there....Cal was laying low upstairs. NPayne was helping out with everything....except the makeover part! Happy Birthday Drewby! I would be willing to bet that she may say this was her best birthday yet!

No comments: