Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Moment In The Life Of Elliot

I caught Elliot walking to our tree swing, so of course I grabbed my camera; because well who wouldn't. If you saw this vision of loveliness all decked out in her tutu, wellies and her huge flower in headband....you know you would have grabbed your camera too....

Of course when she spotted me,
she had to strike a pose....VOGUE!

Help Me Henry....she is FABULOUS!











Wait a minute.....Wait just one minute....
I sense some sillyness coming on.
Could this mean....

....YES, it's the famous "sticking out the tongue" manuver.
That really takes talent and sillyness.
Just in case you missed it,
a close up of the "sticking out the tongue manuver"!
Hold your horses everyone!
Elliot takes the famous "sticking out the tongue" manuver one step further.....
A gasp followed by a hush in the crowd....as they then wildly applaud....
Elliot has done it.
She has made the famous "sticking out your tongue" manuver
that much more silly by adding her hands and waving her fingers wildly.
A PERFECT 10 in sillyness.....the crowd goes wild.
Too bad, I was the only one in the crowd to see it;
but she didn't mind.
She was quite pleased with herself as her mother cheered and applauded for her.
I think the cars passing by had to have been applauding and cheering wildly as well....
several of them were slowing down to gaze at this vision of loveliness....
or maybe....
they were gazing at this crazy woman cheering and applauding in her front yard.

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh, she is cute!! And I love tutu's!!!

What a little ham she is!!! Love it!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Beautiful! What a spunky personality she shows. Makes me yearn for when my kids were little. Great job capturing her spirit and sharing them with us.