Sunday, March 28, 2010

....I....

I use to bite my nails and still do when I'm at the movies.
I often sleep in my clothes when it's cold....clean clothes....but clothes nonetheless.
I can go days without washing my hair but not without a shower.
I wish I could get rid of my ugly spider veins and varicose veins.
I've had stitches too many times to count.
I don't mind reheating coffee in the afternoon that was perked early that morning.
I wear slippers everywhere.
I wash all the clothes in our bathroom hamper together on cold....without sorting them.
I eat peanut butter on a piece of whole grain bread topped off with a glass of chocolate milk every single day.
I rarely eat what I cook for dinner, and cereal is often my main course.
I don't always wear makeup, but I am unattractive without it.....especially mascara.
I LOVE old dishes, linens and furniture.
I collect crosses, tea cups, samplers, and anything that has The Last Supper on it. I use to collect more stuff but had to stop to avoid clutter.
I prefer dresses or skirts over shorts when it's warm.
I cut my own hair, my kids' hair and help NPayne cut his hair.
I could spend hours lounging in my bed reading.
I don't like to wear a coat or carry a purse.
I have been known to brush my teeth so often that I caused damage to my teeth and gums.
I don't like going to the dentist.
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 8 1/2 years ago. I never knew how much joint pain in your fingers could affect your life.
I am not very sympathetic but am trying to be.
I need to spend more time with my mom.
I miss my dad....A LOT!
I am busy a lot and am not a fan of busyness.
I ran over many mailboxes when I first learned to drive.
I snuck out of my friend's house once.
I love naps.
I loved helping my grandmother hang clothes on the clothesline and loved the way they smelled when they were dry.
I use to ask for a brother for Christmas, but I never got one.
I have never liked to drive or talk on the phone.
I am technologically challenged by choice.
I get extremely motion sick!
I've had migraines every since I can remember.
I played with Barbies until I was 12 or 13.
I slept with my parents several nights a week.
I've had chicken pox, mumps and measles.
I am cranky without lots of sleep.
I use to help my grandmother collect rocks for her rock garden. I want a rock garden.
I don't like my hair short.
I wear my hair in a ponytail almost every day.
I love to read and write.
I want NPayne to get his college degree.
I want to finish my Masters degree.
I was a bank teller in college, and the bank I worked at was robbed at gunpoint.
When I was in 3rd grade, my school burned to the ground.
I haven't found anything that is worth waiting in line or fighting a crowd for.
I use to have a horse named Sassy Sunrise when I was a teenager.
I drove a Vega when I was 15....My dad bought it from the junkyard for $300 and painted it Candy Apple Red. I didn't need a key to start it.
I graduated in the top 15 of my high school class of 450.
I would love to have a Scooter with a side car.
I am still HOPING for another baby.....

No comments: